This page has links to a selection of downloadable files:
- Handbooks for our degree programs
- Master's project/thesis guidelines and other documents
- Petitions and forms for submitting requests to the department office.
|Some files are Word .doc files and are provided for you to modify; other files are Adobe .pdf files, provided for reference only.|
- Undergraduate Handbook (.pdf file)
A complete description of the Bachelor's Degree program, including important department and university policies.
- Graduate Handbook (.pdf file)
A complete description of the Master's Degree program, including important department and university policies.
- Master's Project/Thesis Guidelines (.pdf file)
A guide to proposing your graduate project, getting it approved, working on the project, and submitting your final report.
- Master's Project/Thesis Proposal (.doc file)
The cover page and approval form for your project/thesis proposal.
- Example Project Schedule (.doc file)
An example of a project schedule, for you to modify and include in your project proposal.
- Report Cover Page (.doc file)
The cover page for your final report, to be signed by your project advisor and reviewer.
- Graduate Study Plan Change (.doc file)
To request a change to your study plan for the Master's Degree.
- Prerequisite Waiver (.doc file)
To request a waiver of prerequisites that you don't have for a class you want to take.
- Petition (.doc file)
To request an exception to department policies and practices, other than a prerequisite waiver.
- MSDN Academic Alliance Request (.doc file)
To request permission to download Microsoft software--such as Visual Studio, SQL Server, Access, Visio, and so forth--from the Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance website.
- MSDN Academic Alliance Support Policy (.doc file)
A statement of the policy regarding support and use of software obtained through the MSDN Academic Alliance.
- Titan User Account Request (.doc file)
To request a user account on Titan, the department's Unix server.